Join Hamiltonian Gallery for the Digital Capital Week edition of Sweets and Tweets. Digital Capital Week is a 10-day festival in DC (June 11 – 20, 2010) focused on technology, innovation and all things digital in DC. Sweets and Tweets will feature a panel discussion by Washington DC’s 2010 Most Influential Women in Technology, as named recently by Fast Company:
– Teresa Carlson, VP of Microsoft Federal Government
– Ellen Miller, co-founder of The Sunlight Foundation
– Shireen Mitchell, founder of Digital Sisters
– Allyson Kapin, founder of Women Who Tech
– Debbie Weil, author and corporate social media consultant [moderator]
Baked & Wired‘s cupcakes will be served.
9 Tickets left—RSVP now!
RSVP Required @ Eventbrite.com