The DC Commission on the Arts & Humanities offers several funding programs for individuals and nonprofit organizations located in the District of Columbia. Individuals are not required to provide matching funds. Organizations are only required to provide matching funds as indicated.
Step by Step – Application Process
1) Download the Applicant Classification Data Sheet here. Select which classification(s) best describes you and your project. There are five (5) classification categories: Institution Type, Applicant Discipline, Project Discipline, Artist Type, and Type of Activity. Make note of the number and name of each selection. All applicants are required to provide this information within the application.
2) Visit the Guide to Grants page and determine the grant program(s) that best suit your needs.
3) Review the grant guidelines thoroughly.
4) Go to the Apply for Grants page and register with Zoom Grants, DCCAH’s online grant application website.
5) Once fully registered, select the grant program(s) that you will apply for and complete the application questions and budget.
6) Upload the required documents and supplementary material.
7) Upload the required work sample(s).
8) Submit your application by 11:59pm on the deadline date.
For technical assistance, contact Zoom Grants toll free at 866-323-5404.